- 1Our common welfare comes first. The independent recovery depends on self-healing and unity in SAG7.
- 2For the purpose of our group, there is only one authority: a Power greater than ourselves, as it reveals itself to our inner and outer nature and our community. We prevail not but accompany.
- 3The only requirement for membership is a desire to get rid of fears and constraints and to use one’s own sensitivity for the protection of the natural balance of our planet. Thus, we can help ourselves and others to enjoy life more effectively.
- 4Each group is autonomous except in matters affecting other groups or SAG7 as a whole.
- 5The main task of each group is to live our message and to bring it to those who are still suffering with their abilities.
- 6SAG7 doesn’t ever cover or support any winning or profit projects. Thus we prevent that finance, property or prestige diverts us from our primary purpose. The distribution of resources, cultural property made available by SAG7 is used solely to meet the non-profit association’s purpose, education and public relations.
- 7Each SAG7 group maintains itself after the foundation phase and it doesn’t take support from the outside.
- 8The activities and services in the SAG7 groups remain without payment. The central services, however, may employ special workers.
- 9Sensible Anonymous groups should never be organized. However, they may form boards and committees that are responsible to those they serve.
- 10SAG7 groups have no opinion on outside issues. A SAG7 group ought never to be drawn into public controversy.
- 11Our contact with the public is based on synergy and attraction. That is why we want to maintain personal anonymity from press, radio, film and television at all times.
- 12Anonymous equality is the spiritual foundation of all our traditions. It should always remind us of their deeper meaning, putting the principles of natural creation always above people.
SAG7 – nonprofit association
ZVR: 050524529 (see also » Central Register of Associations)
3632 Bad Traunstein, Hauptstraße 27
phone: +43 664 528 52 08
Melde dich für unseren Newsletter an
Wenn du Lust hast, dich in unregelmäßigen Abständen von uns inspirieren zu lassen, dann melde dich am besten gleich für unseren Newsletter an. Natürlich kannst du diesen jederzeit wieder abbestellen.