- 1I stop my resistance and admit that I am sensitive by nature and am afraid of showing it. From now on I will speak my thoughts and feelings openly and honestly.
- 2I am thankful for my sensitivity and I believe and hope every day to be able to master my life through this new consciousness in a useful, healthy and independent way.
- 3I am determined to distance myself from harmful influences. This way I can create the necessary space to unfold my genetic abilities and my natural sensitivity function.
- 4I’m making a thorough and fearless moral inventory of my heart and think back to the basics in man and nature.
- 5I confess my errors to myself as part of a learning process and accept it openly in another human beings.
- 6Forgiveness and even justice clear my character flaws and living real sensitivity proves to be a wise healing gift of natural creation.
- 7Iron will gives way to sensitive feelings.
- 8I am willing to make amends to repair the damage caused by my careless behavior with human beings and nature.
- 9If possible, I do well by the people around me and with nature, with empathy and a great deal of sensitivity and without thereby injuring myself or others.
- 10In absolute honesty and absolute unselfishness, I continue my searching. If I am wrong, I admit it immediately.
- 11Through meditation and contemplation, I immerse daily confidence in my inner omnipotence – just as I see it. I’m grateful that it lets me see its will and gives me the strength to carry it out.
- 12After I am able to find myself through these steps, healing and recovery can take effect. I direct my daily life by these principles and live my destiny as a particularly sensitive creature in a new freedom and reality.
SAG7 – nonprofit association
ZVR: 050524529 (see also » Central Register of Associations)
3632 Bad Traunstein, Hauptstraße 27
phone: +43 664 406 40 42
Melde dich für unseren Newsletter an
Wenn du Lust hast, dich in unregelmäßigen Abständen von uns inspirieren zu lassen, dann melde dich am besten gleich für unseren Newsletter an. Natürlich kannst du diesen jederzeit wieder abbestellen.